Agile Requirements training is introductory training for handling requirements and planning Agile delivery. We recommend that you take Agile Estimating and Planning training as well, so you would have the complete experience needed for successful application of the knowledge acquired through the training.
The training explains the concept of Agile Requirements in detail and provides tools and techniques for their definition and prioritization.
Who is this training for?
Software developers and business people involved in building a product.
- User Stories overview
User Story term is defined and explained in detail, alongside with other characteristics of user story – INVEST, acceptance criteria, user story splitting techniques.
- Essential User Story Features
Discusses essential features of each User Story.
- Provides further User Story details and how to write them
- Discusses most commonly used formats
- Explains usage of acceptance criteria and conditions of satisfaction for User Stories
- User Story splitting patterns – how to effectively split user stories
Explains origins and use of spikes as well as common anti-patterns related to them.
- Definition of Ready
Introduces Definition of Ready, why is it important and how to use it.
- Requirement Prioritization
Provides relationship between User Story and Product Backlog, and discusses approaches to requirements prioritization (MoSCoW and PACE).
Training contains exercises for better understanding of the concepts.
Format of the training: 1 working day
Trainer: Bojan Spasic